I’m very pleased to offer this extraordinary circa-1905 brass chandelier!
I’ve never offered anything quite like this knock-out before.
The fixture is large (about 20-inches wide) and features four sockets hanging down from cloth-covered wiring (the wiring is new). In the center is a large wheel-cut glass shade. Simply stunning!
Each of the four hanging sockets are encased in gorgeously detailed brass housings.
The body of the chandelier is held by four chains; each attaches to a beautifully detailed ceiling mount.
I show clear bulbs (not included) but Edison-style bulbs would look even better.
So, if you’ve been looking for something truly astonishing, then this chandelier may be ideal.
With new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The main body has been polished but this will soon darken down.
COLOR: Brass. Clear glass. Brown cloth wiring.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 45-inches and is 20-inches wide. I can remove about 11-inches of chain; I can add chain. The four sockets hanging from cloth-covered wiring can be reduced in length (the wiring easily pulls up into the brass body).
- I love writing this: there’s no damage (save some minor chips to the fitting end of the glass shade; these cannot be seen).
- The sockets appear to be original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!