I’m very pleased to offer this lovely circa 1910 2-bulb pendant!
The pendant came out of an old hotel in Abilene, Kansas (the birthplace of Dwight Eisenhower).
I have more! So if you need additional fixtures just type in the amount needed.
The fixture is 24-inches long. I can remove up to 5-1/2-inches of chain. I can add chain.
The fixture has numerous details that are quite nice. I love the very long finial. The arms are also beautifully detailed, and have a subtle Viennese Secessionist-like quality. The chain holder is also very nice.
The fixture has lovely new cloth-covered wiring.
Originally, the main body would have been painted. However, this was long gone when I acquired the fixture. Without knowing what the original color was, I decided to leave well enough alone, and simply gently polished the brass. The cast-iron components (the arms, finial, and chain flourish) seem to retain their original gold finish.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the fixture is 15-1/2-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!