1920s bedroom set. One ceiling fixture. Two sconces
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this lovely set of THREE fixtures:
ONE 2-bulb hanging light.
TWO matching 1-bulb sconces.
The fixtures retain their original, and quite beautiful, polychrome finish. The main color is a buttery yellow, and with subtle accents of a soft pink, and blue/green.
As to be expected with vintage finishes, there are small bits of loss, and one section on the 2-bulb has been touched-up (see last image, upper right edge).
All the wiring is new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
I can adjust the length of the hanging fixture for you.
Before shipping, I will refinish the brass finial on the ceiling mount of the 2-bulb. It seems too obvious now!
This sweet set is intended for a smaller bedroom.
This set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons on the sconces are replacements.
- See above.
- The 2-bulb is 33-1/2-inches long. I can adjust this up/down; just let me know! The overall width is 14-inches. The pan body is 11×6.
- The sconces are 8-inches high (without bulbs). The backplates are 4×6. The sconces project 5-1/2-inches.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers on the sconces are original.
- The finish is original, as noted. See also information in the main description.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!