I’m very pleased to offer this extraordinary opportunity:
SIX 1920s fixtures from Moe-Bridges!
Yes! This listing is for SIX fixtures:
None of the fixtures are restored yet. They will be cleaned and the original polychrome touched-up. All the wiring will be new. The exposed wire will be cloth-covered like the original. This will all take about two weeks after payment is received.
The polychrome is dark gold and with accents of blue and red.
The set retains its distinctive textured finish.
The set has distinctive flower bobeches, and each candle nestles in a flower.
The finials are also distinctive. (The catalog images shows a different finial but Moe-Bridges offered both.)
The set would be ideal in a Spanish-Revival-style home, Arts & Crafts, or bungalow.
This set will be shipped wholly restored and with new wiring, ready to hang, and with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
- The chandeliers are 24-inches long and 20-wide. I can add chain.
- The 2-bulb is 8-inches high and 14-1/2-inches wide.
- The sconces are 10-1/2-inches high, 4-1/8-inches wide, and they project 7-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers will be new.
- The polychrome is original and will only require cleaning and some touching up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!