I’m very pleased to offer this gorgeous pair of 1920s sconces!
This listing is for two matching 2-arm sconces.
The back plates are baskets full of flowers! Fabulous!
The sconces retain their original polychrome. The main color is a pale taupe. There is also gold and multi-colored flowers.
All the wiring is new!
This pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The back plates, and bobeches, are cast iron.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconces are almost 14-inches high, 8-inches wide, and they project 4-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and with only minor bits of loss.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!