I’m very pleased to offer this SET of 1920s “Pompeian” fixtures by Lincoln!
This listing includes:
ONE down-bulb chandelier (ideal for a living room)!
ONE candle-style chandelier (ideal for a dining room)!
TWO 1-bulb sconces!
The set features the distinctive coloring of Lincoln’s “Pompeian Line”: jade, brown, amethyst, and gold. Stunning! Note how the jade artfully morphes into the brown!
These type fixtures are called strap-style because they are made primarily from flat metal bars, like belt straps. What I love about such fixtures is how curvaceous they are. Just lovely to look at. The style was very popular in the 1920s and 1930s, and used in a variety of home styles including bungalows, Arts & Crafts, Spanish-Revival, Colonial-Revival, and Four-squares.
All the wiring is new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
The mounting buttons on the sconces are original. Also nice!
Do you like this set but can’t use the sconces? Just let me know! Or maybe you just need one chandelier? Just let me know! Or, do you need more matching fixtures? Just let me know!
Wholly restored, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
The down-bulb chandelier is 26-1/2-inches long. I can add chain. It is 16-inches wide.
The candle-style chandelier is 32-inches long. I can add chain. I can remove 7-1/2-inches of chain. It is 16-inches wide.
The sconces are 10-3/4-inches high, 4-3/8-inches wide, and they project 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are mostly original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators. The sockets on the sconces are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The original chains were corroded (this is common). The new chains precisely match the originals in terms of scale and shape.
- The polychrome has been freshened.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!