I’m very pleased to offer this lovely 1920s chandelier!
When I purchased the chandelier it was a browny gold. After a careful cleaning I was surprised to discover the original finish under all the grime! The fixture is brass, and select areas of this are used as accents. The main finish is a pewter-like paint. Gorgeous.
I also love that all the original parts remain! The fabulous finial, chain, and gorgeous ceiling canopy!
Also delicious are the flowers and leaves in high relief! Stunning!
All the wiring is new, and the vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
This style fixture is ideal for a 1920s home in the Colonial-Revival style, bungalow, or Four Square.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 30-inches and is 19-1/2-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- There is some wear and bits of loss to the pewter-like painted finish. This is most confined to the bottom of the arms, their upper side (facing the ceiling). This would only be really obvious when standing on a ladder!
- There are some small dings.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!