I’m very pleased to offer four extraordinary mirrored 1920s sconces!
This listing is for four matching fixtures.
Each back-plate has a beveled-glass mirror!
As well, there are leaf clusters at the bottom of the mirrors!
I also love the bows at the tops.
The sconces are brass and rather well made. Just lovely in person.
With new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accepts candelabra base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Originally, a porcelain flower nestled in each leaf cluster. These are long gone.
SIZE: The sconces are 12-inches high and 7-1/2-inches wide. They project 3-inches.
- The mirrors have no cracks. They have some minor age-spotting.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!