I am pleased to offer this wonderful 5-bulb strap-style chandelier with amber crystals!
This type fixture is called strap-style because it’s made primarily from flat metal bars, like belt straps. What I love about such fixtures is how curvaceous they are. Just lovely to look at. The style was wildly popular in the 1920s and early 1930s, and used in a variety of home styles including bungalows, Arts & Crafts, Spanish-Revival, Colonial-Revival, and Four-squares.
ABOUT THE RESTORATION SCHEDULE:
The fixture is not yet restored. This will take up to two weeks after payment is received.
ABOUT THE LENGTH:
The fixture as shown is 29-inches long. If you need the fixture longer please contact me. The fixture can be reduced by 5-inches.
ABOUT THE FINISH:
The fixture was originally a burnished coco. The leaves just under the candle bulbs were highlighted with red and green. I will replicate this finish.
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs.
- See above.
- See above. As well, the fixture is 18-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- All the wiring, sockets, and candle covers will be new.
- The original crystal drops were lost long ago. The amber crystals replicate the shape and color of the type most likely originally used. I can offer other colors.
- The polychrome will expertly replicate the original using the same colors, material, and technique.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!