1920s silver crystal sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this stunning pair of 1920s sconces!
This listing is for two matching sconces.
The sconces are made of cast metal, and have a silver-plated finish, with accents of off-white.
The detailing is rich. Incredibly rich.
Each sconce has two crystal strands which elegantly drape from the top to the arm.
Each light bulb (not included) is covered by a dazzling beaded “sock” (included). Wow. Wow! When lighted, incredible patterns are thrown on the wall (see image).
Under each candle are thirteen crystals.
The backplates have a protective lacquer finish (likely original), and the underlying silver is subtle. I polished the silver on the arms and candle cups.
With new wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included). The crystal bulb “socks” are included.
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconces are 14-inches high overall, and they project 8-inches. The backplates are 4-1/4-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage save some minute chips to the crystals. I stress minute.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!