I’m very pleased to offer this set of 1920s strap-style Spanish-Revival light fixtures!
This listing is for:
FOUR matching sconces!
The fixtures are mostly cast brass, and with red and blue accents.
I particularly like the long, spiky finials! Note also the lovely chain on the chandelier.
All the wiring will be new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
In the center of the chandelier, something was intended to hang down. This was lost so I added a long strand of amber glass beads, with an antique amber sphere on the bottom. Amber was a popular glass color in the 1920s.
These type fixtures are called strap-style because they are made primarily from flat metal bars, like belt straps. What I love about such fixtures is how curvaceous they are. Just lovely to look at. The style was very popular in the 1920s and 1930s.
This set will be ready to hang, and will come with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The chandelier is 31-inches long and 20.5-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-inches of chain; I can add chain (but not the same style chain). The sconces are 12-inches high, 5-1/2-inches wide, and they project 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and in good condition.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!