1930s Art Deco sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this striking pair of 1930s Art Deco sconces!
This listing is for two matching fixtures.
The sconces retain their original polychrome of gold and silver.
The styling is so dramatic!
With new wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
- Each sconce has a push-button switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important just let me know.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconce are 11-inches high (without bulbs), 4-3/8-inches wide, and they project almost 4-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is in excellent condition and only required some touching-up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!