I’m very pleased to offer this pair of lovely fixtures by the Moe Light.
This listing is for TWO matching fixtures.
The shades are just lovely. They are very pale blue with clear glass designs and hobnail edg.
When the shades are lighted they turn more white than blue.
As you can see from the Moe catalog image (last picture), the distinctive canopies are original to the shades. Nice! The shade was offered in five colors.
The fixture was first created in the late 1930s, and sold through to the 1950s.
The petit size (the shade is 11-inches wide) makes the fixtures ideal for a small bedroom, hall, or foyer.
With a new socket and wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept one standard base 100W bulb each.
- The shades hang from three chains.
COLOR: The shades are pale blue with clear glass. The canopies are cream. There are small brass bits.
SIZE: The fixtures hang down about 9-inches and is 11-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The porcelain sockets, wiring, and beaded chains are new.
- The cream paint is new and replicates the original
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!