1930s brass fixtures. TEN!
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this extraordinary opportunity:
TEN 1930s brass and glass light fixtures!
Yes! TEN fixtures!
This listing includes:
TWO 5-arm ceiling fixtures!
TWO 3-arm ceiling fixtures!
The two larger fixtures are ideal for a living and dining room. The two smaller fixtures are ideal for bedrooms. The sconces will fit in any room.
The fixtures are brass and this looks incredible!
The large fixtures feature a luscious glass sphere.
The ceiling fixtures are 14-inches and 11-inches high, so are ideal for rooms with low-ish ceilings.
Not all the fixtures are restored yet. The process will take ten working days.
With all new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The brass has been polished.
- The sconces have on/off switches. These no longer work. If this feature is important to you, please let me know.
COLOR: Brass. Custard glass.
- 5-arm fixtures: 19-1/2-inches wide, 14-high.
- 3-arm fixtures: 15-wide, 11-high.
- Sconces: The backplates are 6 x 3-12-inches. The overall height is 8-1/4-inches. The shades are 5-1/4-inches wide. The sconces project 6-1/2-inches.
- The four ceiling fixtures have a brass cone just above the part where the arms attach. Three of these have stress cracks but this cannot be seen from a normal viewing angle.
- Curiously, the shades don’t exactly match. The shades on the 3-arm fixtures are slightly darker than the shades on the 5-arm fixtures. On the six sconces, two shades are slightly darker. I have no explanation for this.
- Most of the shades are undamaged. One has a missing bit on the fitting end; this cannot be seen. Several have small chips at the outer rim. There is one extra shade.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring.
The brass looks really good with but minute bits of irregularity and age spots.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!