1930s chrome crystal chandelier
Out of stock
I’m very pleased to offer this STUNNING 5-shade 1930s chrome and glass crystal chandelier!
Please note that the images have not been enhanced. The chrome really does look that good!
The shades are striking! They are a combination of frosted white with clear accents of rich detail! Yum!
The center stem is intricate pieces of glass, and with five crystals drops. Subtle andelegant! Yum, yum!
The finial, shades, and canopy are all original. Nice.
Oh, and don’t miss the new cloth-covered wiring!
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs. You can use LED bulbs.
COLOR: Chrome. Frosted white glass. Clear glass.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 24-inches. I can remove 5-1/2-inches of chain. I can add chain. The fixture is an impressive 20-inches wide.
- Amazingly, with all that glass there’s no damage.
- The only issue to the chrome is on the upper edge of the ceiling canopy with some loss and attendant subtle roughness. There is is minor pitting on the canopy. This is not obvious with the fixture eight or more feet in the air.
- The Bakelite sockets and wiring are new.
- The nickel-plated chain is new as the original was corroded (this is common). The chain matches the original.
- The crystal drops are new. The fixture had such crystals originally (I’ve sold these fixtures many times over the years).
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!