I’m very pleased to offer this stunning 1930s copper chandelier with mirrored glass panels!
The fixture is, I believe, mostly brass with a copper-plated finish.
There are five frosted glass panels, with mirrored designs. Stunning.
There is a switch so one can turn off the 5 bulbs, and just leave the center lighted. There is a pull-chain to turn off/on the center. A wall switch can, of course, control the entire fixture (assuming your room is wired as such).
The fixture is incredibly rich with details.
The golden candle covers appear to be original.
All the wiring is new, and cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The finial is a replacement.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 35-inches and is 18-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers appear original, and are in good vintage condition.
- The mirroring on the glass panels varies in color.; some mirroring is darker, and some mirroring has been lost. None of this is unattractive.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!