I’m very pleased to offer this stunning 1934 crystal chandelier by the Gross Chandelier Company!
The chandelier is marked 1934. Amazingly, Gross Chandelier is still in business (as G Lighting)!
The metal components are silver-plated.
Each candle sits in an unusual glass cup, trimmed in silver!
Delicate beaded swags ring the chandelier. Lovely.
The chandelier has an extremely elegant, but simple, presence.
All the wiring is new. The vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
COLOR: Silver. Glass.
SIZE: See above. The fixture hangs down about 32-inches and is 17-inches wide. I can remove up to 4-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
- Most of the long crystals on the arms were missing. As such, all the arm crystals are new. All the other crystals, and beaded chain, are original.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!