1930s Deco crystal chandelier. Extraordinary.
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this extraordinary, astonishing, and utterly incredible 1930s 5-arm crystal chandelier!
I mean, wow.
The chandelier is so very 1930s, and features large glass squares, like ice cubes!
Each candle sits upon an ice cube, and the stem comprises six more ice cubes. Fabulous.
The five hand-blown glass arms are L-shaped (an S-shape is the standard).
Under the stem is a circular disk, which is an early plastic material, as is each bobeche.
Each bobeche holds eight crystals.
Between each arm is a crystal spike.
So, if you have been looking for a truly amazing 1930s crystal chandelier, then this knock-out may be ideal!
In order to assure a safe delivery, the chandelier will be shipped partly dismantled, and the arms will be removed. Assembly will be easy, and I will include instructions, and be available for a telephone consult if needed.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each arm is hand-blown. As such, they vary in height, and some are a little higher than others.
COLOR: Glass. Chrome.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 40-inches and is 22-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- One arm has been repaired. This is not easily observable.
- The crystals are original and they have some minor chips.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
- The mounting hook is new.
- The chrome looks very good with but minute bits of loss.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!