1930s foyer by Moe
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this ceiling fixture by the Moe Light.
The shade is just lovely. It’s white with clear glass designs and a hobnail edge.
As you can see from the Moe catalog image (last picture), the distinctive canopy is original to the shade. Nice! The shade was offered in five colors.
The fixture was first created in the late 1930s, and sold through to the 1950s.
The petit size (the shade is 11-inches wide) makes the fixture ideal for a small bedroom, hall, or foyer.
With a new socket and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts one standard base 100W bulb.
- The shade hangs from three chains.
COLOR: The shade is white with clear glass. The canopy is cream. There are small brass bits.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 9-inches and is 11-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The porcelain socket, wiring, and beaded chains are new.
- The cream paint is new and replicates the original
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!