I’m very pleased to offer this lovely 1940s chandelier!
The chandelier is dripping with gorgeous glass tear drops!
The metal components are chrome-plated.
The stem is intricately-detailed glass.
All the wiring is new, and the vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The chain and ceiling canopy were on the chandelier when I purchased it. I cannot be certain if they are original to the fixture.
COLOR: Chrome. Glass.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down 36-inches and is 19-1/2-inches wide. I can remove up to 15-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- Several of the glass bobeches (the glass bowls under the candles) have small chips to their outer edges. This is extremely hard to see. I only noticed when I removed the bobeches for cleaning.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!