1940s floral set by Globe. ONE ceiling fixture. THREE sconces
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this lovely 1940s set of fixtures by Globe!
[modal id=”1224″ style=plain color=default size=default]Read more about the Globe Lighting.[/modal]
[modal id=”1019″ style=plain color=default size=default]Read more about the 1940s.[/modal]
This listing includes:
- ONE surface-mounted ceiling fixture!
- THREE matching wall sconces!
The ceiling fixture is 14-inches wide. It could be used in a medium- to small-sized living room, an average-sized bedroom, or a foyer. The fixture is but 4-inches high, too, so is ideal for a room with a low ceiling.
The set features striking and luscious floral bouquets. So pretty.
The sconces have a wonderful Regency-styled flourish on top. I love these kinds of details.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs. Four for the ceiling fixture; one each for the sconces.
COLOR: Brass with patina. Colorful flowers. Frosted white.
SIZE: See above. As well, the sconces are 10-inches high, 5-wide, and they project 3-1/2-inches.
- The metal components are undamaged.
- The shade on the ceiling fixture is undamaged.
- The sconce shades have small chips to their fitting ends; these cannot be seen of course. One shade has a small chip to its upper edge, over to the left side.
- The sockets and wiring on the ceiling fixture are new.
- On the sconces, the sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring.
- The brass has a slightly mottled patina. I do not find this unattractive so did not polish the brass bright.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!