I’m very pleased to offer this glittering 1940s wedding cake-style crystal chandelier!
The fixture is scaled for a foyer or bedroom. It is 11-inches wide, and hangs down 26-inches (I can adjust this).
The top of the fixture is a large glass bowl, and this features inset lines and ovals. Stunning. Wow.
Hanging from the bowl are three rings of crystals, and a crystal sphere.
Above the bowl is a glass vase, featuring more inset ovals.
There is a single socket. All the wiring (cloth-covered!) is new.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts one standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Most of the metal components are nickel-plated. The rings are silvery; their finish is undetermined.
COLOR: Glass. Silver.
SIZE: See above. I can remove up to 3-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- The only issue is subtle scratches to the large bowl.
- The socket and wiring are new.
- When I purchase the fixture it was missing numerous crystals. What remained was chipped and scratched. Thus, all the crystals are new, and with nickel-plated pins.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!