1950s Colonial chandelier
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this circa-1950 “Colonial” chandelier!
There are five glass shades, and these feature gorgeous wheel-cut designs.
The glass bobeches each hold five crystals.
On the bottom is a dazzling glass bowl. And a lovely glass vase above.
During the late 1940s and early 1950s, this style fixture was popular in both traditionally-styled and modern-style homes.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The ceiling canopy is a replacement. It is similar to the original. It has less patina than the fixture but will soon darken.
COLOR: Brass with patina. Glass.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down 24-inches and is 19-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- The only issue is to the little brass cups which the shades sit in. These cups have stress cracks. This is normal for such cups.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- All the crystals were missing when I purchased the fixture. Having sold a matching fixture previously, I knew what was needed.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!