I’m very pleased to offer this 1970s Hollywood-Regency-style bathroom sconce!
The sconce is intended for over a mirror.
The shade is wonderfully animated.
The fixture accepts four 60W bulbs.
The mounting plate is burnished silver. The mounting buttons are nickel. The shade is frosted white.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts four standard base 60W bulbs.
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
- The sconce has an electrical outlet. As this is not a modern safety GFI outlet I deactivated it.
- See above.
- The fixture is 24-inches wide, and the shade is 3-3/4-inches high. The sconce projects 5-inches. The mounting plate is 13×4.
- The shade has a chip to an upper corner. This cannot be seen (unless you are on a ladder). The two mounting holes have the standard small chips.
- The back-plate was originally chrome-plated. This was very worn. I refinished the plate in burnished silver.
- The two Bakelite socket clusters, and their modern plastic wiring, are original. All are in fine shape.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!