I’m very pleased to offer this striking 1970s chandelier by Progress!
The chandelier features an incredible twelve candles!
Progress offered the fixture in black, and with either brass (shown here) or chrome accents.
The fixture is an impressive 21-1/2-inches wide.
In its day, this was a highly sophisticated design. As it is today!
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts candelabra-base base 25W bulbs.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the fixture hangs down 41-inches. I can remove up to 15-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- One candle was loose where it attached to the black ring. I repaired this.
- The black look very good.
- The brass candle cups retain their original protective lacquer. There is small spotting where air has gotten behind the lacquer, and caused the brass to patina.
- The ceiling canopy is steel with a brass-like finish. This shows some tonal irregularity..
- The sockets are original, as is the wiring inside the black ring. I replaced the vertical wire with new plastic (like the original).
- The plastic candle covers are new (the originals were also plastic).
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE! Yippee!