I’m very pleased to offer this incredible 1940s crystal chandelier!
I love that the chandelier has such a strong period aesthetic.
There are five chrome-plated arms. Under each candle is a glass bobeche, and these each hold an incredible twelve crystal drops. Stunning.
The bottom of the chandelier has a gorgeous, lushly detailed glass bowl.
Above the bowl are five dazzling glass feathers. Wow. Wow!
The stem is a glass vase, and with feather-like designs.
All the wiring is new, and the vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original.
It is hard finding such a wonderful chandelier from the 1940s.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them. Also, and flame-style bulb will look quite well.
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs.
- The ceiling canopy, and finial, are original.
COLOR: Glass. Chrome.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down 30-1/2-inches and is 20-inches wide. I can remove up to7-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage. Amazing.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
- The fixture was missing most of its crystals drops when I purchased it, and most of what remained was chipped. As such, all the crystals drops are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!