I’m very pleased to offer this striking 1950s Mid-Century 6-arm crystal chandelier!
The brass chandelier is dripping with distinctive Baguette-style crystals. Stunning.
I do not know who made the chandelier but suspect Lightolier due to the high quality.
So, if you have been looking for the perfect chandelier to hang over, say, your T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings dining table, then this knock-out may be ideal.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs.
COLOR: Brass. Glass.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 28-inches and is 18-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The vertical wire is also new, and cloth-covered like the original.
- The candle covers are new.
- When I purchased the chandelier, one baguette-style crystal was missing, and eleven were chipped. So, I ordered a dozen new baguette-style crystals, and used these on the upper part of the chandelier (where there are twelve mounting pins). Also, the faceted finial sphere is a replacement (the three small spheres above are original).
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!