I’m very pleased to offer FOUR 1920s polychrome sconces!
The sconces retain their original polychrome. The bodies are cream with a cocoa antiquing. There are gold and blue accents. And just touches of pink and green. Lovely.
The sconces are in the Adam-Revival style and will look good in any traditionally-styled home.
The fixtures have a nice, well, curvaceous quality. They are lively!
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixtures are 11-inches high, 8-1/2-inches wide, and they project 3-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and in very good condition with only very small bits of loss.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!