I’m very pleased to offer a matched PAIR of 1920s sconces!
This listing is for two separate wall lights.
The sconces are impressively scaled at 15-inches high (without bulb).
Wonderful details abound, such as the large gold acanthus leaf, a green acanthus cluster under each socket, and a twisted edge to the back-plates. Just lovely.
The sconces are well suited for a Spanish-Revival-style home, Arts & Crafts, or bungalow.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
COLOR: Gold, brown, green.
SIZE: See above. As well, the sconces project about 5-1/2-inches, and the back-plate is the same wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and in fine shape.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!