I’m very pleased to offer a matched set of four 2-arm 1920s polychrome Spanish-Revival sconces!
This listing is for four matching sconces.
The sconces are substantial (cast brass), with a burnished gold polychrome finish and blue and red accents.
The glass drops are amber.
It is nice having a matched set of four.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them. Also, most flame style bulbs will look quite well.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconces are 10-inches high and 9-1/2-inches wide. They project 4-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The sconces were bereft of glass drops when I purchased them. That they had such drops is evidenced by the tall-tale mounting holes. Amber seemed the best choice (blue and red looked too garish).
- Originally, the sconces would have had a polychrome finish. This was removed at some point and the sconces spray-painted gold. I restored a polychrome finish to the sconces.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!