I’m very pleased to offer this exquisite 1920s high-quality chandelier!
The chandelier was made by Colonial Manufacturing.
The whole is made of brass, and mostly cast brass (only the ceiling canopy is stamped brass).
And the detailing is stunning! I love just staring at the chandelier.
Style-wise, the chandelier would look well in a variety of homes, from a Spanish-Revival, bungalow, four-square, and even Colonial-Revival!
All the wiring is new, and the vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
So, if you have been looking for a truly knock-out chandelier, then this beauty may be ideal.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The vintage ceiling canopy is a replacement. I polished the brass, and it will soon darken.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 35-inches and is 19-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- Three sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators. Two sockets are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!