I’m very pleased to offer this dazzling 1950s chandelier!
The chandelier abounds with gorgeous hand-blown glass drops, and each with bubbles inside! These drops are also incredibly expensive (their replacement value is $50 per drop. Yikes! As such, the replacement value of all the drops is a whopping $2,750!
The all-brass chandelier is of high-quality, was made in West Germany, and is, I suspect, by Lightolier.
Scale-wise, the chandelier (at 20-inches wide) is ideal for an average-sized, say, dining room.
The chandelier has been fully rewired, and the exposed vertical wire is cloth-covered. Nice.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts candelabra base 40W bulbs.
- The brass has been polished but not so much as to remove all the patina. It has not been lacquered.
- The ceiling canopy is aluminum with a brass-like finish. It came with the chandelier but I suspect it is a replacement.
COLOR: Brass. Glass.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down 42-1/2-inches. I can remove up to 24-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets have new wiring and new paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The glass drops are original save five (there are 55 total). These five are very similar but do not have the bubbles. If you look at the images, you will see five glass drops at the very bottom. These are original. The next row of drops are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!