1920s classical brass sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this gorgeous, high-quality pair of 1920s cast brass classical-styled sconces.
Wow. The sconces abound with luscious details, and all in high relief.
The sconces have a narrow back-plate – 2-5/8-inch at the widest point, so please check to make sure they will cover your electrical box.
I have one more! This third sconce is missing the lower portion of the spear on the bottom (the spear is 4-3/4-inches long overall. The missing portion is the bottom 3-inches). But, I can let you have it for a nice discount. If this is OK just let me know!
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
COLOR: Brass with some patina.
SIZE: The sconces are 15-inches high, 10-wide, and they project 5-1/4-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!