1920s pan-style pendants PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this matched PAIR of 1920s 2-bulb pendants!
This listing is for two matching fixtures.
When I purchased the pair they were caked with paint. Caked! I removed these many layers down to brass. The brass has a nicely mottled patina, so I was loath to polish the fixtures to bright brass. The centers were, well, too mottled (they looked like they had the measles!), so I painted the centers a deep gold which well complements the brass.
The sockets are new, as is the lovely cloth-covered wiring. Nice.
The fixtures are now 25-inches long (without bulbs). I can adjust this up/down for you; just let me know!
The fixtures are ideal for smaller bedrooms, a foyer, or hall.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each ceiling canopy had two small holes at the sides (where somebody screwed them to the ceiling). I put small brass spheres over the holes. (The ceiling canopies mount from the center.)
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the width is 15-inches. The ceiling canopies are 4-1/8-inches wide.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The original chain was corroded (this is common). The new chain precisely matches the original in terms of scale and shape.
- The brass has a mottled patina, which I like. I painted the center of each fixture.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!