1920s silver-plated crystal sconces PAIR
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer a PAIR of 1920s silver-plated crystal sconces!
This listing is for two matching sconces (two separate fixtures).
The sconces are stamped brass with a silver-plated finish. As the images confirm, the silver looks very good!
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
SIZE: The sconces are 13-inches high overall (including hanging crystals), and 8-1/2-inches wide. They project 4-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The crystals are new. That the sconces had such crystals is evidenced by the tall-tale mounting holes.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!