I’m very pleased to offer this PAIR of high-quality Spanish-Revival sconces!
This listing is for a matched pair of 2-arm sconces.
The sconces are brass, and they retain their original silvery antiqued finish. The back-plates are cast brass, and the arms are thick cast straps. The bobeches and socket cups are stamped brass.
The back-plates are narrow. They will cover a normal vertical box. They may not cover a horizontal box, or circular box. The back-plates are 3-7/8-inches at their wide point, and 2-1/2-inches at their narrow point.
I love how curvy the arms are. I also like the hammered portions.
All the wiring is new, and cloth-covered like the original.
This pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the sconces are 9-inches high, and they project 4-1/4-inches.
- The only issue are some very thin stress cracks to the bobeches.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!