I’m very pleased to offer this incredible opportunity:
TWO 1920s high-quality chandeliers!
This listing includes:
ONE 5-arm candle-style chandelier!
ONE 5-bulb, down-bulb style chandelier!
I must stress the quality of the fixtures. They are made of very heavy metal, and the level of detail is lush and beautifully done.
I’ve no idea what style the fixtures are. I’ve never seen anything like ‘em. I do know they would work in a Spanish-Revival home, bungalow, Four-Square, and Arts & Crafts. I also love the idea of their being an exciting counterpoint in a modernist interior.
The fixtures retain their original ceiling canopies and chain. Nice.
The exposed vertical wires will be new and cloth-covered like the originals.
ABOUT THE RESTORATION SCHEDULE:
The fixtures are not yet restored. This will take up to two weeks after payment is received.
ABOUT THE FINISH:
The fixtures retain their original polychrome – a burnished gold, and with accents of a soft green. Just gorgeous. I will retain this finish, which will only require minor touching-up.
I have three matching sconces in storage! If you would like to see images, just send me a message!
This set will be shipped wholly restored with new wiring, ready to hang, and with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
COLOR: See above.
- The candle fixture hangs down about 38-inches and is 17-inches wide. I can remove up to 14-inches of chain. I can add chain.
- The down-bulb fixture hangs down 37-inches and is 19-inches wide. I can remove up to 9-1/2-inches of chain. I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome is original and in very good condition. It will require but minor touching up.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!