I’m very pleased to offer this drop-dead gorgeous pair of 1930s Art Deco fountain sconces by Halcolite!
This listing is for a matched pair of 2-arm sconces.
The sconces are cast metal and feature a dramatic gold fountain. Wow. Wow!
The main body is an unusual grayish color.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them. Also, most any flame-style bulbs will also look quite well.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The sconces are almost 10-inches high (without bulbs), a bit over 8-wide, and they project 2-1/2inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!