I’m very pleased to offer this incredible pair of Mid-century sconces by Imperialites!
Imperialites was formally known as Emerson-Imperial, and based in St, Louis.
The glass shades are incredible, and huge! Almost 18-inches long (and 6-3/8-inches wide). Wow! The shape – angles galore – is wonderfully 50s, too.
The sconces can be mounted vertically (like on each side of a mirror), or horizontally (like over a mirror). The sconces can be used in any room, including a bathroom.
Each sconce accepts two 60W bulbs.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this pair is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Each fixture accepts two standard base 60W bulbs.
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
COLOR: Gold. White.
SIZE: See above. As well, the sconces project almost 6-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The back-plates are aluminum. These originally had a brass-like coating (typical to 1950s fixtures). This had aged poorly (as is typical for such finishes) so I refinished the back-plates in gold. The mounting finials retain their original brass-like finish, and this looks good with some minor scuffing.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!