1930s 1-bulb fixture. Ideal for closet
1 in stock
I’m very pleased to offer this dazzling 1930s 1-bulb petite fixture!
Scale-wise, the fixture is scaled for a closet, small bath or powder room, or a small hall. It is 6-inches wide, and 3-high (without bulb).
The fixture features an intricate, thick glass disk. Wow.
Above the disk is a burnished gold metal base.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts a standard base 60W bulb (not included).
- The fixture had a pull-chain mounted to the side of the mounting base. I removed this, and used a small brass button to cover the hole.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The socket is original (and in fine shape) with new wiring.
- The metal base is white metal and originally had a brass-like finish. This was mostly gone, so I refinished it in a burnished gold.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!