I’m very pleased to offer this gorgeous pair of circa-1930s sconces!
Importantly, the sconces are larger than might be expected (see image for a comparison with a normal-scaled sconce). The sconces are an impressive 16-inches high (without bulbs).
The sconces are high-quality and very well made. They are cast brass, beautifully molded, and the brass retains its original antique finish.
The candle covers are original. Normally I discard old covers but these are in good condition, and I thought their coloring (with a tonal quality only possible via time) attractive.
Wholly restored and with new wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- The mounting buttons are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the sconces are about 10-wide, and project 5-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!