I’m very pleased to offer this set of SEVEN 1930s sconces by Lincoln!
This listing is for:
THREE 2-arm sconces!
FOUR 1-arm sconces!
The sconces are in the Spanish-Revival style, but filtered through a 1930s Art Deco sensibility. Cool.
The sconces are cast-iron, and this has a burnished polychrome finish of gold with silver accents.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- Each sconce has an on/off switch. As I don’t trust old switches I deactivated these. If this feature is important please contact me.
- The mounting spheres are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
- The 2-bulb sconces are 11-inches high, the same wide, and they project 4-1/2-inches.
- The 1-bulb sconces are 11-inches high, 4-1/2-inches wide, and they project 5-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The polychrome replicates the original.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!