I’m very pleased to offer this Eames-era surface-mounted fixture!
The fixture has two glass shades, an upper and lower. The shades feature wonderful gold swirls, creating a dynamic effect.
The fixture is only 10-1/2-inch high, and an impressive 18-inches wide.
The shade finial, and adjacent disks, are original.
The fixture is circa-1960, and was made by Atlas Lighting of Los Angeles, back in that far, far away time when America actually made stuff. (Atlas was at 777 East Rosecrans Avenue. The wonderfully retro building is extant.)
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts three standard base 60W bulbs.
- Most of the metal components are brass. These been polished. They have not been lacquered.
- The cone just above the upper shade is stamped aluminum with a brass-like finish.
COLOR: Brass, White shades with gold.
SIZE: See above.
- There’s no damage.
- As stated, the cone just above the upper shade is stamped aluminum with a brass-like finish. This finish shows some irregularity. However, the cone is not easily seen.
- I replaced all the 3-socket Bakelite socket clusters with new, identical clusters. All the wiring is new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!