I’m very pleased to offer this astonishing 1960s Hollywood-Regency crystal pendant by Halcolite!
I mean, wow. Wow! WOW!
This is the Hollywood-Regency style at its best.
The proportions of the fixture are also extraordinary. The main body is only 9-1/2-inches wide, but is an impressive 27-inches long. The overall length is 43-inches (I can make this longer or shorter, but not less than 34-inches).
The fixture is ideal for, say, a stairhall, a double-height foyer, or hanging low over a smallish dining table.
The main body swirls around, and hanging from each sweeping vertical are seven crystal drops, or 42 drops total. Stunning! Wondrous! I love it!
The whole fixture is cast brass.
I have never before offered a fixture quite so remarkable and spectacular.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixture accepts candelabra base 60W bulbs.
- The cast brass ceiling mount is a replacement.
COLOR: Brass. Glass.
SIZE: See above.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and their wiring are original (and in fine shape). I put on new paper insulators, and a new vertical wire.
- The candle covers are new.
- The original crystal drops were long gone. A Halcolite catalog confirmed the type and size of the crystals.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!