I’m very pleased to offer this striking 1920s Spanish-Revival chandelier!
The fixture is of very high quality, and beautifully detailed. I believe the metal is brass, and this has a dull silver and gold finish.
Of particular note is the stunning finial.
I also love the sweep of the upper arms.
The chandelier is not restored yet. I will fully rewire, and the exposed wire will be new and cloth-covered. New paper insulators, too. The original finish looks good (see images) but is clearly vintage; I planned only gentle touching up.
This fixture will be shipped ready to hang, and with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs.
- The ceiling canopy will be a replacement.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 43-inches and is 21-inches wide. I can remove up to 11-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape). They will have new wiring and new paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!