I’m very pleased to offer this rare and striking set of three 1920s pan-style fixtures!
This listing includes:
- TWO matching 2-bulb chandeliers!
- ONE 1-bulb pendant!
All the fixtures feature a lovely, lovely detail I’ve never offered before: delicate stencil designs. These are on the pan bodies, socket cups, and ceiling canopies.
In addition to the original stencils, the whole finish is original as well.
The 2-bulb chandeliers have delicate amber glass drops. These are new, but the fixtures obviously had such drops as confirmed by the tell-tale mounting holes. I used amber as this was the most commonly used color for the era.
The scale of the fixtures makes them ideal for smaller bedrooms, hallways, or foyers.
The set is not restored yet. This will take a week after payment is received. The finish will only require gentle cleaning. The wiring will all be new, and cloth-covered like the original. The sockets will remain, but with new paper insulators.
This set will be shipped wholly restored, with new wiring, ready to hang, and with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
COLOR: The main color is a browny gold. Gold. The stencils are a deep green with deep red.
- The 2-bulb fixtures hang down 28-inches and are 16- x 6-1/2-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- The 1-bulb fixture is 16-1/2-inches long (with bulb), and 4-wide. I can remove up to 5-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape). I will use new cloth wiring and new paper insulators.
- The polychrome is original and in very good condition. There are but small bits of loss.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!