I’m very pleased to offer FOUR matching 1920s brass 2-arm sconces!
The sconces are stamped brass and have quite lovely detailing in relief. They would originally have had a polychrome finish but this was long gone when I acquired the set. In the absence of what the lost finish looked like, I decided to leave well enough alone and but gently polished the set.
The double arms are a nice feature.
Each sconce has an on/off switch. They can also be controlled by a walls witch (assuming your room is wired as such).
Style-wise I’m uncertain what to call the sconces. They would look good in a Spanish-Revival home, Colonial-Revival, or Foursquare.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this set is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
- Sadly, the period-correct, hand-painted bulbs are not included. Happily, I will let you know where to get them.
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs.
- The brass has been polished. It has not been lacquered.
- The sconces are 10-1/2-inches high.
- They are 8-wide, and project 4-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets, wiring, and on/off switches are new.
- The candle covers are new.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!