I’m very pleased to offer this extraordinary opportunity: NINE Gothic-style 1920s sconces!
This listing is for NINE 3-arm sconces.
The sconces are quite large. They are almost 18-inches high (without bulbs) and are 12-inches wide. Imposing!
The backplates are aluminum with a burnished gold finish. The arms and bobeches are brass.
The sconces are ideal for a Gothic-styled house, of course, but would also look excellent in a Spanish-Revival home or Tudor. Or perhaps a restaurant! Or as a dramatic accent in a modernist home?
I have one more in storage. This sconce needs some repair, but I can have this done, and ship it a bit later. Just let me know!
Only one sconce is now restored. The remaining eight fixtures will take up to a month to restore.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a matching set of nine large-scale sconces.
Wholly restored and with new sockets and wiring, this set will be shipped ready to hang, and with all the mounting hardware needed!
- The fixtures accept standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
- The mounting spheres are replacements.
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: See above. As well, the fixtures project 8-1/2-inches.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets and wiring are new.
- The candle covers are new.
- The backplates have minor manufacturing irregularities.
- The gold finish on the backplates is new and replicates the original.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!