I’m very pleased to offer this STUNNING 1920s chandelier!
The chandelier is very high quality, and beautifully made. The fixture is stamped MB. Moe-Bridges?
Most of the components are cast brass, and these retain their original gold polychrome.
The stem is brown fading to jade. Wow. Wow!
There are five pale gold glass drops.
All the wiring is new, and the vertical wire is cloth-covered like the original. Nice.
The finial, chain, and ceiling canopy are all original. The canopy even retains its cast-brass outer ring.
This is one of the most gorgeous fixtures I have ever offered.
This fixture is ready to hang, and comes with all the mounting hardware needed!
DETAILS: The fixture accepts standard base 60W bulbs (not included).
COLOR: See above.
SIZE: The fixture hangs down about 32-inches and is 16-inches wide. I can remove up to 7-1/2-inches of chain; I can add chain.
- I love writing this: there’s no damage.
- The sockets are original (and in fine shape) with new wiring and paper insulators.
- The candle covers are new.
- The jade and brown paint are new and match the worn original colors.
- The gold antique glass drops are replacements.
SHIPPING: Insured shipping in the Continental US will be…FREE!